Jeff is a professional natural bodybuilder and powerlifter.
Through his science-based Youtube channel with over 2 million subscribers, Jeff shares the knowledge he has gathered through university education and field experience with those who share his passion for the science behind building muscle, losing fat, and gaining strength. Here are some of his accomplishments:
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Major in Biochemistry
- Mr. Junior Canada for Natural Bodybuilding (2012)
- Overall Champion WNBF Natural Muscle Mayhem (2014)
- Canadian National Powerlifting championships 2014: 502 lb squat, 336 lb bench press, 518 lb deadlift (2nd place)
- 10+ years of coaching experience at the provincial, national, world, and professional level for physique and strength sports
- Lecture experience in academic settings including presentations at the University of Iowa, Lehman Collage, and the 2019 Ultimate Evidence-Based Fitness Conference (UEBC)
- Aspirations of completing a PhD in exercise science or a related field
Jeff currently lives in Ontario, Canada, where he is producing YouTube videos and programs for people around the world.